Tuesday, May 23, 2017

NORMAL by Danielle Pearl is FREE!! (May 23 - 29)



Don't miss this bestselling new adult romance, a raw, angst-filled story of trust and abuse, heartbreak and salvation, and if they're lucky . . . love. 

*This is not a flowery romance--not for the faint of heart.*





About NORMAL

It's the kind of situation most people would dread. Starting at a new high school, in the middle of my senior year, in a new town, in a new state. I know no one. No one knows me. That's what I'm counting on . . .

LINKS TO GET YOUR COPY OF NORMAL FOR FREE!!!



From my review of NORMAL


"Oh, how I fell in love with Sam and Rory and how they grew together as a couple. He wasn't always perfect, but he came pretty close. And Rory, I wanted her to find the healing that she needed. She went through traumatic experiences that no one should ever have to experience and my heart hurt for her over and over again.

I liked how the story focused on the various ideas of what is NORMAL. And ultimately the realization that there isn't such a thing as NORMAL. There is just BEING. LIVING."

You can read my full review HERE.




What other readers are saying about NORMAL

"Normal is a riveting and magnetic story of abuse, love, and hope. One of the most thought-provoking stories I've ever read." - @bibliobelles 

"Gritty, a little dark, beautifully heart-touching with a steamy #hotromance . I recommend Normal as a must, must read!" -I Heart YA Books

"Normal opens your heart and stomps all over it, only to put it back together again, better than before. It's #feels overload!" - Young Adult Book Madness

Check out daniellepearl.com for more info!

Follow Danielle at:
On Amazon at amzn.to/1WJQUqk 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs