Friday, June 16, 2017

Review: P.S. I STILL LOVE YOU by Jenny Han




P.S. I STILL LOVE YOU
by Jenny Han
Publication Date: May 26, 2015
Published by Simon and Schuster
Pages: 337
Source: Purchased







Synopsis

Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.
She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.
When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?

In this charming and heartfelt sequel to the New York Times bestseller To All the Boys I've Loved Before, we see first love through the eyes of the unforgettable Lara Jean. Love is never easy, but maybe that’s part of what makes it so amazing.

My Thoughts

I love Lara Jean and Kitty and Peter and Stormy. Oh, how I love these characters and this story of young, first, high school love. Even though Lara Jean wrote to all the boys she loved before, I want Peter to be the true love. And I adore the portrayal of Kitty's affection for him too. I thought it was sweet that Peter and Lara Jean made some rules and had a contract for their relationship and promised to not break each other's hearts. If only it was that simple.

Favorite Quotes

"You gave me my first love story, Peter. Please just don’t let it be over yet." (pg. 2)

"Also, why is your memory so good? You remember everything.” “It’s my gift and my curse.” (pg. 110)

"When you lose someone and it still hurts, that’s when you know the love was real." (pg. 310)

P.S. I Still Love You is such a sweet story - about love, betrayals, friendships, sisterhood, baking, and yes, the letters. I loved it!



Disclaimer:  I purchased a copy of this title for my personal library and am providing my honest review.  I was not compensated in any way for providing this review. Thoughts and opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like all my blog comments lately say some version of: I need to read this series! I loved her "Summer" trilogy and am planning to binge read these this summer!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Summer triology was so good! She writes sweet, endearing stories. I hope you do have a chance the read the series soon. I'm reading the final book now and trying to savor every moment.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs